Includes private tour of the Tower of London - see the Crown Jewels.
- Private guided tour of the Tower of London with Yeoman Warder
- Be the first group to visit the Crown Jewels
- Panoramic drive seeing the icons of London; Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Harrods and much more
- See Changing of the Guard - subject to availability
- Thames River Cruise - see St. Pauls Cathedral, the Globe Theatre and much more
- Pub lunch in Whitehall (food/drink not included)
- Visit St Pauls with professional guide and fast entry ticket
- Cream tea and scones at Harrods
The Tour :The Tower of London .
Following our coach drive past some of Londons most famous landmarks including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament we arrive at the Tower of London where we are met on the middle drawbridge by our very own Yeoman Warder. Leading us into this world heritage site before it opens to the public our Beefeater will take us on a private guided tour explaining the history behind this fortress of imprisonment and torture. We are also the first group to see the Crown Jewels before enjoying some free time to explore on our own. Why not visit Traitors Gate, the armouries or the Bloody Tower? And keep an eye out for the famous Ravens. Tradition has it that if the Ravens leave the Tower the monarch will fall!Changing The Guard
Departing the Tower we head to The Mall to watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony as one of the Queens Household Regiments march from St. James Palace to Buckingham Palace dressed in their world famous tunics and busbies.*St Paul's Cathedral
The afternoon part of the tour begins with a visit to St Paul's Cathedral. We will explore the masterpiece designed by Wren in 1673 with a professional guide, taking time to listen to the 1695 organ that Mendelssohn once played and visit the tombs of Nelson and Wellington. There will also be the chance to test the unique acoustics of the Whispering Gallery (not normally visited by other tour groups.).On Sundays when there is restricted viewing at the Cathedral there will be an opportunity to enter and enjoy one of the services.Afternoon Tea At Harrods
Then we head through Knightsbridge to one of the worlds most famous stores - Harrods, where we finish our day with afternoon tea served on the fourth floor Georgian restaurant. Enjoy sandwiches, pastries, and tea and scones served with jam and clotted cream (see below.) The tour ends at Harrods leaving you free time to explore the store at your leisure - why not visit the fabulous food halls?